Top 10 Mobiles of the Day
Top 10 Mobiles of the Day Updated daily and also get Lowest Price Guaranteed in India.
1. Apple Iphone 5s – Rs.33700 >> Amazon India
iPhone 5s is purposefully imagined. Meticulously considered. Precision crafted. It’s not just a product of what’s technologically possible. But what’s technologically useful. It’s not just what’s next. But what should be next. iPhone 5 set a precedent, with an amazing amount of technology in a remarkably thin, light design. iPhone 5s builds on that achievement with Touch ID a ﬁngerprint identity sensor. iPhone 5s is the first 64‑bit smartphone in the world.
- 8MP primary camera with true tone flash, auto focus, geo tagging, face detection burst mode, 1.2MP front facing camera with HD video recording and backside illumination sensor
- 4-inch multi-touch retina display with 1136 x 640 pixels resolution
- iOS 7 operating system with 16GB internal memory
- Rechargable battery providing talk-time up to 10 hours on 3G network and standby time up to 250 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
2.Google Nexus 5 – Rs.25820 >> Snapdeal
Features 4.95″ 1920×1080 display (445 ppi), Snapdragon 800 2.26GHz Processor, 4G/LTE, Dualband Wi-Fi, Wireless Charging, 136gm, 8.59mm & Android 4.4 KitKat.
3. Nokia Lumia 630 Dual Sim – Rs.9205 >> Snapdeal
Features 4.5-inch Touchscreen, 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor, 512MB RAM, 8GB Internal Memory Expandable upto 128GB, 5MP Camera, 1830mAH Battery & Windows 8.1.
4. Sony Xperia T2 Ultra – Rs.21586 >> Snapdeal
Features 6 (15.24 cm) IPS HD screen with TRILUMINOS Display for mobile and Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2, 13MP smart social camera with Exmor RS for mobile and Xperia camera apps, Powerful 3000mAh battery with Battery STAMINA mode, Snapdragon Quad-Core 1.4GHz Processor & NFC-based one-touch functions.
5. Htc Desire 516 – Rs.12175 – Amazon
Features 5″ Touchscreen Display, 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor, 1GB RAM, 5MP and 2MP Camera, 1950mAh Battery, Dual SIM & Android v4.2.2.
6. Htc Desire 816 – Rs.20435 – Amazon Rs. 19190 (SBI Cards)
Features 5.5″ Touchscreen Display, 1.6GHz Quad Core Processor, 1.5GB RAM, 8GB Internal Memory Expandable upto 128GB, 12MP and 5MP Camera, 2600mAh Battery, Dual SIM & Android v4.4.2 KitKat.
SBI Debit & Credit Cards 10% Cashback upto Rs. 1250: Terms & Conditions
7.Motorola Moto X – Rs.21999 – Flipkart
Features 4.7″ AMOLED (RGB) / 720p HD, Corning Gorilla Glass, 1.7Ghz Processor, 2GB RAM, Quad-core Adreno 320 GPU, 10MP Rear Camera & 2MP Front Camera.
8. Htc One M8 – Rs.39765 – Snapdeal
- 2.5 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- HTC Sense 6 With Blink Feed
- Front Boom Speakers
- Ultrapixel Duo Rear Camera
- 5 MP Front Camera
- 5 Inch Full HD Display
- 16 GB Internal Memory
- Expandable Up To 128 GB
9. Motorola Moto G ( 2nd Gen ) – Rs.12999 – Flipkart
Features 5″ HD Touchscreen, 1.2GHz Quad Core Processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB Internal Memory Expandable upto 32GB, 8MP and 2MP Camera, 2070mAh Battery, Dual SIM & Android v4.4.4 KitKat.
10 – Apple Iphone 5c – Rs.22639 – Snapdeal
Features A6 chip. 8MP iSight camera. 4-inch Retina display. Ultra fast wireless. iPhone 5c has the things that made iPhone 5 an amazing phone — and more, including iOS 7. All in a completely new design that feels great in your hand.